imagine how much power you’d have if you woke up with a clear face and perfect hair every day
Tyler Oakley has come a long way since he started making YouTube videos in his bedroom back in 2007. In the past few years, he’s interviewed One Direction, collaborated with Darren Criss, met the president and tons more! So basically, Tyler is taking over the world!
A Ray Rice makeup tutorial by comedian Megan MacKey explaining in very simple steps the dangers of domestic violence, the privilage given to male proessional athletes and the dangers of blaming and shaming victims, in this case Janay Palmer, once their abuse became public.
Let’s sort it out!
- friends: so I just did it. end of story
- me: so, guys, one time-
- friends: and then we just went on and on and on about this one thing HAHAHAHA
- me but, yeah, I was only going to say that-
- friends: but whatever, it was SOOOOOO funnny hahahahahhaha omg hahahha
- me: uh, okay, I'll just... Sit. *gets out phone and scrolls through tumblr
- friends: omg all you do is sit on tumblr wtf we try to talk to you god be more sociable gods sake we make an effort and you just ignore us and omfg what is your problem jheeze
There’s this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That’s completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved. ~Boy George
I could not be prouder to be a part of this gifset